- 【THICKER&STRONGER】:Tianyu double-braided structure boat ropes has maximum durability, stretchability, and shock-absorbency. More refined, 25-30% stronger than comparable. Secure your boat even in high waves and rough dock areas.
- 【REGATTA-MARINE-GRADE BOAT ROPES 】: Tianyu marine quality double braided dock ropes are ultra strong and will not fray or chafe. it will keep your boat’s paintwork intact.They can withstand all the negative effects of the environment, including the usual salt, mold, oil and UV rays. Heavy loads can easily be tethered without worry that the nylon rope will kink or rotate.
- 【PROFESSIONAL FINISHED】:Our Dock Line comes with a large 12” spliced end loop so you can easily attach it to a dock or your boat’s cleat. The rope ends and splice points are heat treated and double reinforced to prevent fraying and significantly extended lifespan.
- 【Multi Purpose】 : The 15′ x 3/8″ boat lines are best conditioned for docking and mooring Small to Medium-sized boats up to 27’. These ropes can also be easily used in conjunction with boat fender or bumper. In addition, it is also perfect in transporting goods and pulling carts and so on.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 : We know you’ll love the resistance and utility of our high-end ropes, but we guarantee a refund or replacement if you are not satisfied.
- Question: what is the length for the dockline?
Answer: The dockline is 15 feet.
- Question: what is tensile for these docklines?
Answer: The tensile for these dockline is 4035lb, and the recommended maximum working load is 820lb.
- Question: My boat is 22′, does this dock line work with it?
Answer: Of course，lines 3/8 inch are good for docking and mooring small to medium sized common vessels up to 27′ long.
- Question: What is this dock line made of?
Answer: Black nylon， prevents fraying and chafe secure to avoid weathering.It can withstand the harsh environments of UV, salt water, oil, and mold. And the double-braided nylon does not kink or rotate under heavy loads while also maintaining a smooth feel that won’t grind on your boat’s finish.