Rechargeable 36v 20ah Lithium Ion Battery
The 36v 20ah lithium ion battery has the advantages of light weight, large capacity, no memory effect, and excellent stability. Therefore, it is widely used in various electronic fields.
We are single cell lithium ion battery manufacturer.We not only provide customers high quality batteries, but also our senior engineers provide you correct power solution and design for applications according to your products.Our customers are from all over the world,we welcome your contact!
If you want to buy the best 36v 20ah lithium ion battery, you can contact us now.
- Environment friendly according to EU-guidelines
- With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
- No memory effect and rechargeable, the battery life is more longer
- Avoiding mechanical accidents caused by vibration
- BMS with protection against overcharge, deep discharge, overdischarge (Temperature-control)
|Charge||Standard Charge Current 4.0A
Maximum Charge Current 10.0A
Charge Cut-off Voltage 37V
|Discharge||Continuous Discharge Current 1C
Maximum Instantaneous Discharge Current 30A
Discharge Cut-off Voltage 25V
|Operation Temperature||Charge Temperature 0~45℃
Discharge Temperature 0~55℃
(Storage 1 month)
|Temperature Protection||High Temperature 65℃
Low Temperature 0℃
Supply Ability: 10000Set/Sets per Month.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Carton Box Packing.
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Sets)||1 – 20||21 – 100||101 – 500||>500|
|Est. Time(days)||7||12||16||To be negotiated|
- Prohibit have the positive pole and the negative pole of the Li-ion Battery input/output in the short-circuit.
- Prohibit put the Li-ion battery in fire, it must be away from the fire source and the heat source.
- Prohibit discharge by charging port, on the contrary, it is not allowed too.
- Please charge the battery max 3 months without using.
- Q1: Can you accept OEM and ODM Service?
A: Yes, we supply OEM&ODM service as clients requirement.
- Q2:Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples.
- Q3: What is your sample policy?
A: Sample is available on condition that customers should pay the cost and freight.
- Q4: How to maintain the battery?
A: The battery should be stored in clean, dry, ventilated, dark environment. when unused,keep it after half charge, recharge it every 3 months or 6 months.
- Q5: What about warranty?
A:We provide 12 months warranty, during this period, customers can send the defective battery, it will be sent back after repair.
- Q6:How do you control your product quality?
A6: All batteries have 10 steps testing during the whole production.