Lipo battery cells Important Bulletins:
Lithium Polymer Safety Issues
Lithium Polymer batteries are significantly more volatile than the alkaline or NiCad batteries used in RC applications. Mishandling of LiPo batteries can result in fire. Please be sure to read and follow all manufacturer instructions and warnings before use. The following is a list of potential hazards and safety issues. This is NOT a comprehensive list, but is provided as an overview for your consideration.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter in China. We specialize in the R&D, product lipo battery cells. Products have been exported to European countries, North America, Middle East and Russia. We are seeking more opportunities to cooperate with partners all over the world and thus exploring better in the global market.
If you can’t find the suitable battery items in our website. We will solve your problems timely.Please contact our online customer services for further inquiry.Thank you!
– Always monitor charging from start to finish
– Always store the batteries in a safe container and environment
– Always use a Li-Poly compatible charger
– Do not bend, puncture, disassemble or modify this battery
– Do not connect positive and negative leads together or reverse charge the battery
– Never short-circuit, over charge or over discharge
– Never use a damage lipo battery
– Never leave unattended while charging