Lightweight Lipo Batteries 220mAh 3.7 Volt
Lightweight Lipo Batteries 220mAh 3.7 Volt 601235 cell, is a rechargeable battery of lithium-ion technology using a polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid electrolyte. RCBatterysupply manufacture lithium polymer battery from original material, from material to ready ship, each step have very strictly quality test.
Our lithium polymer battery with different shape and size options, there’s over 1000 mould size can meet your products battery space request. Not only battery cell, we also provide finished battery with PCM and connector, customer can use our battery for their products directly.
- Thinner design with aluminum-plastic composite.
- Good built-up capability and good consistency.
- Longer cycle life, less capacity loss.
- Flexible in shape
- No memory effect.
- Environment-friendly materials.
|Product name||Lightweight Lipo Batteries 3.7V 220mAh 601235 For Mini Speaker|
|Max continuous discharge||1C|
|Battery Size||6*12*35mm (no include PCM)|
|Battery Weight||About 4.4 g|
|Cycles Life||Over 500 times 80%DOD|
|Application||Consumer electronics, LED light, wireless speaker, etc.|
- Portable Devices: GPS, PDA, E-book, PMP, PSP, laptop,walkie-talkies, portable Medical Device, etc.
- Illuminate Devices: Miner lamp, search light, etc.
- Video Devices: MP3/MP4/MP5, digital camera, portable DVD, portable television, electronic cigarettes,electricity sound box, etc.
- LiFepo4 battery pack: Energy storage,UPS,EV,E-bike, etc.
- Others: Electric Toys, RC models, model aircraft, backup power, mobile power supply, hand electric drill, etc.
- Supply Ability: 200000 pcs per Month.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: Carton Box Packing.
- Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time :
|Quantity(Sets)||3k -10k||10k – 30k||30k – 50k||>50k|
|Est. Time(days)||12||25||30||To be negotiated|
- Don’t leave battery unattended during charging.
- Don’t put battery on wood surface or carpet or near flammable materials during charging.
- Don’t short-circuit and do not overcharge lithium ion polymer cells.
- Do not over-discharge , dent, crush, or burn the lithium polymer cells.
- Do not try to solder directly to lithium polymer batteries.