Li poly battery pack Important Bulletins:
Lithium Polymer Safety Issues
Lithium Polymer batteries are significantly more volatile than the alkaline or NiCad batteries used in RC applications. Mishandling of LiPo batteries can result in fire. Please be sure to read and follow all manufacturer instructions and warnings before use. The following is a list of potential hazards and safety issues. This is NOT a comprehensive list, but is provided as an overview for your consideration.
Li poly battery pack note:
LiPo packs cannot be charged with NiCd or NiMH chargers. They require a cell balancer and LiPo-compatible charger, or a LiPo-compatible balancing charger. See below for links to the ElectriFly Equinox and other great ElectriFly chargers.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter in China. We specialize in the R&D, product li poly battery pack. Products have been exported to European countries, North America, Middle East and Russia. We are seeking more opportunities to cooperate with partners all over the world and thus exploring better in the global market.
If you can’t find the suitable battery items in our website. We will solve your problems timely.Please contact our online customer services for further inquiry.Thank you!
– If battery shows ANY sign of overheating remove from charger IMMEDIATELY and put in a safe, NON-FLAMMABLE area or container.
– If batteries are involved in a crash, check for damage and/or overheating, ALWAYS remove cells and carefully place in a safe container or area for at least 30 minutes before re-charging or reuse.
– If batteries show ANY sign of damage place them in a safe area or container for at least 2 hours, then follow manufacturer instructions for disposal. NEVER charge or use a damaged cell or pack.
– NEVER fully discharge LiPo batteries, as this will cause cell damage.
– Do NOT attempt to create your own battery packs from individual cells.
– Handle all cells/packs with care, as they can deliver high physically damaging currents if shorted.