lithium polymer battery 3.7 v 1200mah
Lithium ion polymer (also known as ‘lipo’ or ‘lipoly’) batteries are thin, light and powerful. The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.7V. This battery has a capacity of 1200mAh for a total of about 4.5 Wh.Additional safety notes: Do not use a NiMH/NiCad/lead-acid charger! Also, do not abuse these batteries, do not short, bend, crush or puncture.
We manufacture lithium polymer battery 3.7v 1200mah for you, which can be recharged. We have passed the certification:KC, CE, UL, RoHS Directive-compliant, IEC62133, UN38.3 and MSDS.
- 100% Brand new.
- Premium 3.7V, rated power is customized
- Miniature design, light weight and portable.
- Provides excellent continuous power sources to your device, features high energy density and extra long lifespan.
- Built-in intelligent protection PCB module, effectively prevents over charge, over discharge, over current and short circuit.
|Battery cell model||702540|
|Combination||1S2P + PCM|
|Standard discharge current||1C|
|Max discharge current||1C|
|Standard charge current||0.5C|
|Fast charge current||0.5C|
|Over discharge cut off voltage/series||2.4 ± 0.06V|
|Over charge protection voltage/series||4.25± 0.03V|
|Discharge working temperature||-20-60°C|
|Charge working temperature||0-45°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||23 ± 5°C|
- Please allow tiny size deviations due to human measurement.
- Make sure your device’s battery space before you bid, we prefer you purchase a smaller size battery.
- Please keep your kids out of reach of the battery in case they swallow.
- When the battery is not in use, it should be removed from the device.
- The red and black lines should not be connected to avoid short circuit after battery is charged.
Supply Ability: 200000 pcs per Month.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY
- Packaging Details: Carton Box Packing.
- Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time :
|Quantity(Sets)||3k -10k||10k – 30k||30k – 50k||>50k|
|Est. Time(days)||12||25||30||To be negotiated|