Lipo rc battery tips:
- ALWAYS store battery in a secure location away from children.
- Do not discharge the battery at current exceeding the max discharge current, Improper discharge may result in battery deterioration, burst,swell or even cause fire.
- Do not expose battery to direct sunlight for extended perioded of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids.
- Always store multirotor battery at room temperature in cool or shaded of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids.
- Do not use the battery if any lipo cell in the pack has been physically damaged, swells, leaks, or over 160F(71c) in temperature.
- Always charge battery in a fireproof location.
- ONLY use LiPo specific chargers to charge only. DO NOT charge the battery at voltage exceeding 4.2V/cell and charge current exceeding the Max charge rate.
- We are not responsible for any caused by incorrect charging of lithhium polymer lipo rc battery.
- NEVER disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short or put battery in the fire.
- NEVER charge the multirotor battery while it’s inside a model.
- Never leave the battery unattended at any time while being charged or discharged.
|Product Model||LP35-6S1P Lipo RC Battery|
|Voltage option||3.7V, 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V, 18.5V, 22.2V|
|color of PVC shrink film||red, white, purple, black, etc.|
|Cell Type||Grade A Li-polymer cell|
|Logo||customized logo label accepted|
|Discharge Rate (C)||25C|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||60C|
|Package||1pc per box|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XH|
Why choose us:
- Our main macket include Asia, Europe and Africa more than 80 countries.
- All key components self-manufactured.
- 50 R & D talents 20 new arrivals per month.
- UAV batteries Import fuji & samsung smt machine more than 10 sets.
- Monthly productions capacity more than 12 million sets.
- Top manufacturer of digital accessory since 1999.
- More than 3,000 employee.
- Private garden factory more than 120,000㎡.
We are a professional manufacturer of lipo rc battery in China, and we accept OEM.
Contact Us for Your Special Request with Specifications and Drawing for Quote.