- 3500mAh 22.2V rc helicopter batteries for sale.
- Strong safety performance and extremely low self-discharge.
- Used fully automatic lamination machine.
- Good storage performance, Green & Environmental protection without any pollution.
- Laminated structure, High Technology. Advanced Nano ultrasonic welding electrode.
- No memory effect, high discharge and charge current.
- Light weight and low IR, packed with punch, and ready to race.
- Idea for 1/10 and 1/8 buggy racing and hard case increase safety of the rc helicopter batteries for sale.
- Industry most stringent single cell capacity, voltage, resistance and discharge curve (competition level) matching process.
- Adopted the world’s key material-Lipo battery.
- High quality rc helicopter batteries for sale.
- Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition.
- Don’t throw it into fire.
- Don’t throw it into water.
- Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
1.NEVER leave the rc helicopter batteries for sale unattended at any time while being charged or discharged;
2.ALWAYS charge rc helicopter batteries for sale in a fireproof location;
3.DO NOT expose battery to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids;
4.ALWAYS store battery at room temperature in cool or shaded area. Temperatures exceeding 170F may cause damage to battery and cause a fire;
5.DO NOT use the rc helicopter batteries for sale if any Li-Po cell in the pack has been physically damaged, swells, leaks, or over 160F(71C) in temperature;
6.DO NOT discharge the battery at current exceeding the max discharge current. Improper discharge may result in battery deterioration, burst, swell or even cause fire;
7.ONLY use Li-Po specific chargers to charge only. DO NOT charge the battery at voltage exceeding 4.2V/cell and charge current exceeding the Max charge rate;
8.NEVER disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short or put lithium polymer cell in the fire;
9.NEVER charge the rc helicopter batteries for sale while it’s inside a model;
10.ALWAYS store lithium polymer cell in a secure location away from children.