Poly lithium battery tips:
- We are not responsible for any caused by incorrect charging of lithhium polymer multirotor battery.
- Never leave the battery unattended at any time while being charged or discharged.
- Always charge battery in a fireproof location.
- Do not expose battery to direct sunlight for extended perioded of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids.
- Always store multirotor battery at room temperature in cool or shaded of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids.
- Do not use the battery if any lipo cell in the pack has been physically damaged, swells, leaks, or over 160F(71c) in temperature.
- Do not discharge the battery at current exceeding the max discharge current, Improper discharge may result in battery deterioration, burst,swell or even cause fire.
- ONLY use LiPo specific chargers to charge only. DO NOT charge the battery at voltage exceeding 4.2V/cell and charge current exceeding the Max charge rate.
- NEVER disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short or put battery in the fire.
- NEVER charge the multirotor battery while it’s inside a model.
- ALWAYS store battery in a secure location away from children.
Poly lithium battery overview
High-Power Series Lithium Polymer Batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application, from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter in China. We specialize in the R&D, product poly lithium battery. Products have been exported to European countries, North America, Middle East and Russia. We are seeking more opportunities to cooperate with partners all over the world and thus exploring better in the global market.
If you can’t find the suitable battery items in our website. We will solve your problems timely.Please contact our online customer services for further inquiry.Thank you!