RC car battery pack Specifications
RC Lipo Battery Pack Built with the highest quality single cells Engineered and optimized specifically for RC planes and RC cars unmatched energy and power density Increased flight time (about twice that of comparable NiMH packs) Significantly decreased weight compared to NiMH or NiC packs. Smaller physical size to easily fit in your RC aircraft No memory effect The ability to supply current at high rate.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter in China. We specialize in the R&D, product rc car battery pack. Products have been exported to European countries, North America, Middle East and Russia. We are seeking more opportunities to cooperate with partners all over the world and thus exploring better in the global market.
If you can’t find the suitable battery items in our website. We will solve your problems timely.Please contact our online customer services for further inquiry.Thank you!
– Store and charge in a fireproof container; never in your model, on or near flammable materials. Monitor charging closely. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
– Use only chargers designed for LiPo batteries. Carefully set charge rate and time per manufacturer specifications.
– If battery shows ANY sign of overheating remove from charger IMMEDIATELY and put in a safe, NON-FLAMMABLE area or container.
– If batteries are involved in a crash, check for damage and/or overheating, ALWAYS remove cells and carefully place in a safe container or area for at least 30 minutes before re-charging or reuse.
– If batteries show ANY sign of damage place them in a safe area or container for at least 2 hours, then follow manufacturer instructions for disposal. NEVER charge or use a damaged cell or pack.
– NEVER fully discharge LiPo batteries, as this will cause cell damage.
– Do NOT attempt to create your own battery packs from individual cells.
– Handle all cells/packs with care, as they can deliver high physically damaging currents if shorted.